Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

So every once in a while, a college student needs a break. After this past week, I would like to speak on behalf of the students at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse and say that Thanksgiving break is much deserved. This past week I had three tests given right before the break, in Chemistry, Biology and Music Appreciation. The only test that was going to be a take home test was in Music Appreciation, which thankfully is on the computer. College tends to do that to you by throwing all the tests at you at once. Over break, I still will have to write two papers, in addition to complete my Chemistry Lab, however I do enjoy a little bit of quite time to myself. I left my dorm yesterday at around 4:00 because they were in the process of being shut down for the break. Next week, the highlight of my life will be attempting to take my Physical fitness test for ROTC again. Its guarenteed to be a fun time, or my money back :) Just a little bit of humor in there. Well I would have to say that that is all that I have for you guys right now, and I will talk to you next week!