Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sometimes enough is enough

So about a week ago, I made one of the most difficult decisions that I have had to do so far in my academic career. I decided to withdraw out of Organic Chemistry to save my GPA. I still have 12 credits thankfully, but with Organic Chemistry and Anatomy and Physiology, I was unable to keep floating well in either class together. I decided to drop it and really focus this semester on Anatomy and Physiology. I am glad that I did this though, because last week on my laboratory examination I scored a 34/35! I was pretty excited, because my last lab exam was pretty bad. I had more time to study the website though, and through that I was able to accomplish much more in my classes. This week not too much has been happening. I went to a Band formal with one of my friends, and I had a really great time. I will talk to you guys later!