Monday, February 4, 2008

New Classes!

So the Spring Semester has begun folks, and let me tell you that it is going to be a great time! I am currently up at 12:27 trying to think of a blog or something that I can tell my readers. First off, my classes this semester are much harder than my classes were last semester. MUCH harder. This semester I have Precalculus, Chemistry II, Microbiology, English, Military Science, and Concert Choir. Overall my credit load is 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needless to say do not get a whole lot of sleep during the week due to PT, and trying to get work accomplished. My English teacher is really off the wall with their assignments and it makes it very interesting trying to complete them on time. Lucky for me she offers extensions, and I plan on using that this semester a lot if my class work load continues. I spend 7 hours each week in Science Labs, and when you get into your upper level science classes you work in lab by yourself which was a big surprise to me. I don't like those kind of surprises, however I seem to be getting off on the right foot with most of my teachers. Tomorrow I will go to Chemistry, then English, then I have a 2 hour break, and then I go to Precalculus and 3 hours of Chemistry lab!!!! Overall it is going to be a fun and exciting time.
When you get a new professor, make sure that you read their homework assignments very carefully because some can be rather tricky to figure out. My new Chemistry Professor likes to make one problem into 2. See you guys later, because I have to go to bed....class is in the morning.