Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back from Spring Break

Hey everyone, so I am pretty sure that Spring Break was amazing, and that I am totally refreshed and ready for the home run of the school year. With finals in less than six weeks I am beginning to think about what I am going to be doing this summer. I need to still keep up with my classes, and I need to start looking for a job. I have been offered a job to work on camp staff just North of La Crosse at Camp Decorah, a boy scout camp. I worked there for 2 summers, and I am unsure of how I will be able to do that again. Right now, I think that I will return to my hometown and try to get a job in the factory because it pays far better than at camp.

This week in Microbiology we were handed out our Unknown bacteria in lab. We are supposed to identify the bacteria inside before April 12th, and we have lots of Biochemical tests that we are going to be running on the bacteria. It should turn out to be very cool. This weekend I will be going to STX for ROTC and that will be out at Fort McCoy. I am looking forward to what we are going to be doing, because I get to ride on a Black hawk Helicopter to get out to the base. This will be very fun for myself and all of my friends who are cadets. Well I have to get studying for Pre Calculus and Microbiology so I will write to you guys next week. See ya later!