Sunday, March 9, 2008

Stressful week before break!

So this is the last week before break, and as I sit here typing this blog, it is 10:00 at night on Sunday. I have to do a Microbiology lab, which I am having some trouble doing because I don't know exactly what the graph I am trying to draw is supposed to look like. This past week has been really exciting for a couple of different reasons however. Last week we started playing a game called mobsters, which in my opinion is kind of like Mafia. Anyone in my dorm can play and it is a cumulative game. The objective is to "kill" your target by hitting them with a sock, and get your family to win the game. The trick of the matter is however is that if the FBI can catch you killing someone, they can win the game by arresting you. Needless to say I have been rather paranoid this week with people who may be trying to kill me in my dorm. I can't wait for Spring break however as it is turning out to be a fun time. All of my friends from other colleges are getting off at the same time as me, so we will be able to hang out back in my hometown of Medford. This week, I will have to turn in a Chemistry Problem set, take a Microbiology test, (which by the way I took two of those this past week and they both were not a fun time.) and I have a Concert Choir test this coming Tuesday. Unfortunately I am still sick, and last week I had to miss ROTC PT days because I was so sick I could barely get out of bed. Last week I also changed my major from Biochemistry to Microbiology and I added a Music minor. That should be interesting because I really like music a lot. Hopefully I get better before Spring break otherwise it really will not be as fun of a time as I am currently planning on having. I hope that all of you out there are having a fantastic time, and I will keep you informed of what I do over the break, and this coming week's activities!